Huntington's WA is delighted to host the National Huntington's Conference in this our 40th year. It has been 10 years since the National Conference was last held in Perth making this a wonderful opportunity for the West Australian community to join with national and international guests for what will be an informative and enlightening program.
Huntington's WA is privileged to be able to offer a diverse line up of inspirational keynote speakers and presenters including but not limited to
- Prof Richard Faull - Huntington's Disease and the Human brain
- Prof Nellie Georgiou-Karistianis - The IMAGE-HD Study
- Tony Mims - Development of Youth Services in Australia and World Wide
- Dr Andrew Churchyard - Prevalence of HD in Asia and Oceania
- Prof Mel Ziman - The HEROs Project
- Prof Peter Panagyres - New Treatments for Huntington's Disease
as well as presenters from interstate associations, community members, Brightwater Care Group, Prana Biotechnology, Carers WA, Genetic Services WA and more.
With a focus on Embracing Opportunites there will be panel discussions, where the audience will be encouraged to seek answers from Professionals in their field; a diverse program with plenary sessions, enabling participants to personalise their Program content and of course time to share experiences with other community members.
Registrations will be open shortly with discounted early bird prices available until 31st July 2014
- Family members - Early bird $150 Standard $180
- Corporate - Early bird $250 Standard $300
- 40th Celebration Conference Dinner, Government House, Thursday 11th September $120
We look forward to welcoming you to the National Conference.
Phone: 08 9346 7599 Email: email@example.com Address: The Niche, 11 Aberdare Road, Nedlands Western Australia 6009.
To enable the best possible quality of life for people with Huntington's Disease, their families and carers through advocacy, support and education.